As the first consumer of capabilities of our API, you will be required to not only document these APIs but also critically assess their functionality on offer and recommend changes that will help make the end developer’s life easier and more productive.
We expect candidates to have a sufficient comfort level with source code to satisfy the API consumer’s needs.
- excellent written and verbal English.
- experience as a Technical Writer (or in a similar position).
Nice to have:
- experience in knowledge management.
- partnering with software engineers, DevOps, and solutions designers to document API and complex technical concepts.
- translating technical information into diagrams and documents.
- conducting technical interviews and drawing out information relevant for end users.
- refining documentation based on feedback from engineers.
- developing consistent style guides and the framework for organizing documentation.
- creating a self-service information archive for internal teams.
- development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences),
- cooperation with IT clients (also international),
- creation and support of SaaS projects,
- startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company),
- possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week or full time with occasional work in the office a month),
- Medicover private medical care,
- flexible working hours,
- no corporate rules,
- modern equipment,
- convenient location – center of Gliwice (Market Square),
- free fruits, snacks, drinks,
- cyclic integrations (Lunch Talks, co.brick Fridays etc.),
- salary: B2B: 9000-12000 PLN+VAT net, or permanent contract: 7500-10000 PLN gross. For candidates with extraordinary abilities, the salary ranges are negotiable.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply here