As the first consumer of capabilities of our API, you will be required to not only document these APIs but also critically assess their functionality on offer and recommend changes that will help make the end developer’s life easier and more productive.
We expect candidates to have a sufficient comfort level with source code to satisfy the API consumer’s needs.
Product: Enterprise-grade digital commerce platform that manages advanced commerce in B2B and B2C, with a state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Several years of experience as a Technical Writer (seniority: min. regular).
Nice to have: Experience in knowledge management.
- Partnering with software engineers, DevOps, and solutions designers to document API and complex technical concepts.
- Translating technical information into diagrams and documents.
- Conducting technical interviews and drawing out information relevant for end-users.
- Refining documentation based on feedback from engineers.
- Developing consistent style guides and the framework for organizing documentation.
- Creating a self-service information archive for internal teams.
- Salary: Permanent contract: 7500-11200 PLN gross or B2B: 9000-13500 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. homework, 3. online meeting.
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)