Product: Enterprise-grade digital commerce platform that manages advanced commerce in B2B and B2C, with a state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture.
- Familiar with at least one backend technology: Java/SpringBoot/RxJava/Node.js
- Understanding of cloud software architectures: GCP/Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux / Unix environments.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills (B2/C1).
- Analyzing and triaging technical problems as part of the company 2nd level support team.
- Working with the 1st level support team to communicate solutions back to the customer.
- Root-cause analysis and preparing product reports or troubleshooting documents for the engineering team.
- Proactively finding solutions for technical issues before involving engineering teams and assisting them in more complex cases.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 13200-16600 PLN gross / B2B: 16000-20000 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)