We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with C#/.NET.
Product: The cloud platform to build agile accommodation businesses. From serviced apartments to hotel chains - rely on APIs and communities to create digital experiences for guests and staff. Instantly connect the leading hospitality apps to the over the interface or use open APIs for unlimited customization possibilities.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related subject (or have min. 5 years experience as a developer).
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer.
- You have contributed to multiple projects before where you have been taking responsibility as lead developer or scrum master in agile teams before.
- You are very comfortable working in C# and in .NET development (ASP.NET Core is a plus).
- You understand the concepts of Infrastructure and Platform SaaS.
- You have expertise in one of the following: Kafka, AWS and Docker dev/ops, Postgres Optimizations, Angular 6+ and Typescript.
- You communicate fluently in English (German and any other languages are always welcomed).
- Implementing core services for the platform in .NET5 runs in docker containers.
- Developing features full stack from the DB to the API (if you want, you can do it all the way to the UI).
- Challenging and optimizing implementations together with the team.
- Ensuring the platform remains scalable and the codebase remains maintainable.
- You’ll be working in an agile team and delivering features on a daily basis.
- Scripting infrastructure with Terraform or similar frameworks for AWS and the deploying pipeline in Jenkins (optional).
- Reading and writing streams of events from/to a Kafka cluster (optional).
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary senior: Employment contract: 14900-20700 PLN gross (PKUP)/ or B2B: 18000-25000 PLN net+VAT.
- Salary expert: Employment contract: 18200-24000 PLN gross (PKUP)/ or B2B: 22000-29000 PLN net+VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting (+ optional task).
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)