We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US. Together with our Partner - apaleo company, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with C#/.NET. Our companies are dynamic so there are many opportunities to learn new things (technology) and expand your knowledge.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related subject (or have min. 5 years experience as a developer).
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer.
- You have contributed to multiple projects before where you have been taking responsibility as lead developer or scrum master in agile teams before.
- You are very comfortable working in C# and in .NET development (ASP.NET Core is a plus).
- You understand the concepts of Infrastructure and Platform SaaS.
- You have expertise in one of the following: Kafka, AWS and Docker dev/ops, Postgres Optimizations, Angular 6+ and Typescript.
- You communicate fluently in English (German and any other languages are always welcomed).
- Implementing core services for the platform in .NET5 runs in docker containers.
- Developing features full stack from the DB to the API (if you want, you can do it all the way to the UI).
- Challenging and optimizing implementations together with the team.
- Ensuring the platform remains scalable and the codebase remains maintainable.
- You’ll be working in an agile team and delivering features on a daily basis.
- Scripting infrastructure with Terraform or similar frameworks for AWS and the deploying pipeline in Jenkins (optional).
- Reading and writing streams of events from/to a Kafka cluster (optional).
- Salary: B2B: 17000-20000 PLN net+VAT or CoE: 14000-16600 PLN gross.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays, etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
- and more… :)
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply here