We are looking for an exceptional Product Owner willing to work in a high-paced startup building a headless e-commerce platform for b2c and b2b merchants. Your passion and creativity will have a huge impact on the direction in which our product will grow. In your daily work, you will help the technical teams to optimize delivered value according to the company’s vision which you will also help to evolve.
- Industry experience as Product Owner / in Product Management role or similar.
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum in a Product Owner role.
- Data-driven decision-making.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer-value focus, a drive to get things done and a positive attitude.
- Requirements Analysis.
- English min. B2/C (written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Some experience with e-commerce, content management, product information management and order management systems.
- Technical background.
- Manage our product roadmap based on the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis on stakeholder requirements to help define MVP and a product roadmap.
- Break product roadmap down into user stories for our product development backlog.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team.
- Review and improve software engineering processes.
- Make decisions / agree priorities for the product roadmap and act as a liaison to our stakeholders to make conscious tactical decisions and maximize delivered value.
- Being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding your responsible areas of our overall product.
- Salary: Employment contract: 14100-17800 PLN gross / B2B: 17000-21500 PLN net +VAT.
- Remote work - up to 100%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code, Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace, chillouts.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Project - development of one product (saas, cloud), Scrum, small teams.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. online meeting
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)