Delivering the next-generation AI based Incident Prevention System
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI-based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection, and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of DevOps activities.
- advanced knowledge of Python language,
- knowledge of the ML pipeline automation. Using for example one of the Argo Workflows, Kubeflow, TensorFlow Extended or similar,
- experience with NoSql Databases,
- good English skills (B+),
- seniority level: Medium/Senior.
Nice to have:
- good understanding of modern ML libraries,
- experience with sklearn, Pytorch/Tensorflow, XGboost/LightGBM,
- knowledge of Flask or Django, NumPy,
- experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure,
- experience with one of the monitoring stacks ELK, Grafana, Prometheus,
- knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes.
- running machine learning experiments,
- creating and delivering Python back-end,
- developing new AI-based features for major releases of new and existing applications,
- working closely with local and onsite developers,
- ensuring data and algorithm integrity throughout the process,
- automating ML deployment process from data cleaning to model monitoring,
- providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents,
- supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review,
- fixing issues, solving specific security-related issues.
- You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies. Data ingestion from different time series data. Data processing using various technologies such as Spark, TensorFlow Extended (TFX), Kubeflow.
- You will need to understand business logic and implement it using Python in the base data platform. Automate training, deployment, and Machine Learning models.
- If you want to know more about the product, have a look at cobrick.com/blog/aiops
- Salary: Employment contract: 12000 - 17000 PLN gross (PKUP).
- Development in the environment of new technologies (Cloud, SaaS).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence.
- Impact on the development of the company, no corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Office location – the center of Gliwice.
- Remote work (2-3 days a week or with occasional work in the office a month after covid).
and more… :)
Thank you for your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here