Delivering the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies. Data ingestion from different time series data. Data processing using various technologies such as Spark, TensorFlow Extended (TFX), Kubeflow.
You will need to understand business logic and implement it using Python in base data platform. Automate training, deployment and Machine Learning models.
Do you want to know more about the product please look at cobrick.com/blog/aiops
We look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Advanced knowledge of Python language.
- Knowledge of the ML pipeline automation. Using for example one of the Argo Workflows, Kubeflow, TensorFlow Extended or similar.
- Experience with NoSql Databases
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of modern ML libraries,
- Experience with sklearn, Pytorch/Tensorflow, XGboost/LightGBM,
- Knowledge of Flask or Django, NumPy,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure,
- Experience with one of the monitoring stacks ELK, Grafana, Prometheus,
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes;
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Running machine learning experiments,
- Create and deliver Python back-end,
- Development of new AI-based features for major releases of new and existing applications,
- Work closely with local and onsite developers,
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process,
- Automate ML deployment process from data cleaning to model monitoring,
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents,
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review,
- Fixing issues, solving specific security related issues;
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary,
- Private healthcare in Medicover,
- Powerful laptop,
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future,
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development,
- Open and direct communication with short ways, fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results,
- A friendly working environment,
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers,
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee;
- 12000 - 17000 PLN gross - permanent employment contract
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org