Do you want to be part of a dynamic team within a new technology space?
Do you want to highlight your skills in talent acquisition and recruitment?
Yes!? Good, this job is for you!
The main responsibilities of the IT Recruiter include finding candidates, posting jobs ads, and doing initial screenings with candidates. You’ll cooperate with experienced Recruiter, hiring teams, and leaders. Ultimately, you’ll help us find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles (IT specialists).
- At least 6 months working as Recruiter/Researcher or similar position (nice to have in IT).
- Experience in active sourcing candidates (networking, headhunting, boolean search, etc.).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability and openness to perform various tasks in the field of recruitment / HR / EB.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- English B2/C.
- Searching for candidates using various tools.
- Selection of candidates at the initial stages.
- Building a positive relationship with candidates.
- Creating job descriptions and publishing them on various job sites.
- Cooperation with Leaders.
- Participation in creating recruitment and EB campaigns.
Do you want to be the next brick of co.brick?
- Salary: Employment contract: 3500-5500 PLN gross /or B2B properly converted.
- Remote work - up to 90%.
- Wellbeing - flexible working hours, no overtime, cyclical integration, no dress code.
- Benefits - Medicover.
- Tools - modern laptop / MacBook and monitor, ergonomic workplace.
- Location - new office in the center of Gliwice, parking, our restaurant.
- Development - new cloud technologies, training budget, individual career paths, knowledge sharing (Lunch Talk).
- Company culture - startup atmosphere, partnership approach, team and independent work, no corporate rules.
- Activity - we organize and support cultural and technological events (Kaczyniec Space, Venture Building).
Recruitment: 1. verification phone, 2. task, 3. online meeting.
Thank you for your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral Program: From day one you are able to participate in our internal referral program. Join with colleagues and earn up to 3000 PLN per hired candidate. Bring the whole team and work together again :)