- Understanding of cloud software architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, or AWS).
- Experience with Linux / Unix environments.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- Strong verbal and written English skills (B2/C1).
- Analyzing and triaging technical problems as part of the company's 2nd level support team.
- Working with the 1st level support team to communicate solutions back to the customer.
- Root-cause analysis and preparing product reports or troubleshooting documents for the engineering team.
- Pro-actively finding solutions for technical issues before involving engineering teams and assisting them in more complex cases.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Creation and support of SaaS projects.
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company).
- Possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week, or full time with occasional work in the office during the month).
- Medicover private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- No corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Convenient location – center of Gliwice.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talks, co.brick Fridays etc.).
- Salary: Employment contract: 6600-9900 PLN gross or B2B: 8000 - 12000 PLN net+VAT. For candidates with extraordinary abilities, the salary ranges are negotiable.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here