Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US.
We are building cloud native solutions based on Kubernetes. Currently we are looking for people to join teams working on digital insurance platform aims to cover all insurance needs with a one-stop-shop experience.
Join us today as a Senior Fullstack Developer to build the greatest team of cloud-native experts.
We look forward to getting to know you! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Java or Golang development,
- Hands on experience in building an scale highly componentized application using Java,
- Experience working with microservice architecture,
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment,
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards, Coding modularity, Prototypes,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
Nice to have:
- Experience in Flutter development,
- Experience with Kubernetes,
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components;
- Design and develop web based applications, cloud services in Java/Golang with Flutter and Firebase stack on Google Cloud Platform,
- Implement features/ tools/new endpoints/rest clients in Java/Golang,
- Create reactive microservices,
- Work closely with our stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment,
- Promote and follow solid agile software development practices,
- Build for highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable Applications,
- Provide leadership in research, design and implementing improvements to platform technology solutions;
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary,
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future,
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development,
- Private healthcare in Medicover,
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results,
- A friendly working environment,
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers,
- Powerful laptop,
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee;
- B2B: 16000 - 20000 PLN net
- Seniority level: Senior
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Ready for a new venture? Join us today to build the greatest team of cloud-native experts!
E-mail me at email@example.com