Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and US.
We are building in Gliwice a unique, high quality, full stack R&D hub and community of creators and entrepreneurs around it. If you want to develop a modern cloud solutions, have a real impact on your work, cocreate a company with headquarters in Gliwice then contact us and arrange a meeting, call, chat. Whatever works for you. No stress. We are just nice guys who want to create the best cloud products and services.
We are looking for a frontend developer with commercial experience in Angular who is interested in new technologies.
Currently we are building a SAAS dashboard application for e-commerce. Application is based on Microfrontends architecture. We are proud to be early adopters of Luigi Project. Our application is used to manage products, orders and gives possibility to manage content for clients that want to have a delivery/pickup service.
In current phase we are relaunching the product, so we are adding new features and applying new design made by our UX/UI team.
My name is Jagoda Zawadowska and I’m your contact person. I look forward to getting to know you! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good knowledge of the whole Angular environment (CLI/Workspaces/Libraries/Testing)
- Good English skills
Experience with tools:
- Other widely used tools in frontend environment
Nice to have:
- React.js / Vue.js
- Integration/Unit tests - Reasonable coverage
- Version control system - GIT
- Build server - Bitbucket
- Code review - Yes (mandatory)
- Code checks - Git hooks
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Writing clean and understandable code
- Review code of your teammates code
- Attend to scrum daily with well prepared status of your work (we like to keep our daily short )
- Communicate with other teammates
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Powerful laptop
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
- Open and direct communication with short ways , fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results
- A friendly working environment
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- Free fruit, snacks, soft drinks and coffee
- B2B 8.500 - 12.500 PLN net
- Permanent contract is also available
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity and a high degree of influence on one’s own work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
E-mail me at email@example.com