We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US. We are looking for a passionate team member who will be responsible for our marketing activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Very good English (B2/C1).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Advertising Manager tools, Facebook pixel.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks (from planning to implementation).
- Analytical thinking, taking initiative, creativity, commitment to implemented projects.
- Great independence but also the ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of the IT industry is a plus.
- Graphic experience appreciated.
- Preparation of a marketing communication strategy and its expansion.
- Running social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn). Creating marketing campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads) in Polish and English.
- Creating content for a blog in English.
- Contacting local media.
- Supervising the implementation of a new website.
- Cooperation with external agencies and coordination of their work.
- Coordination of online and offline events.
- Generating ideas for brand promotion.
- Development in the environment of new technologies.
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach.
- Possibility of remote work 2-3 days a week.
- Medicover private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- No corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Convenient location – center of Gliwice.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks.
- Cyclic integrations.
- Salary: employment contract: 4200-5200 PLN gross or B2B: 5100-6200+ VAT PLN net.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please apply here