Delivering the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
Data ingestion from different Time series data. You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies. Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part business logic and implement it using any language which is supported by the base data platform. Automate training, deployment and Machine Learning models serving.
Do you want to know more about the product please look at cobrick.com/blog/aiops
We look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experiences in ML/AI methods, who have:
- Advanced knowledge of Python language,
- Knowledge of the ML pipeline automation. Using for example one of the Argo Workflows, Kubeflow, TensorFlow Extended or similar,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure,
- Experience building scalable services in production,
- Experience in designing and developing microservices architecture solutions,
- Experience with one of the monitoring stacks ELK, Grafana, Prometheus,
- Experience with NoSql Databases,
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools,
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes,
- Good English skills.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of modern ML and DL libraries. Experience with sklearn, Pytorch/Tensorflow, XGboost/LightGBM,
- Experience with: Spark, Kafka,
- Experience with Golang,
- Knowledge of Flask or Django, NumPy;
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Create and deliver Python back-end,
- Work closely with local and onsite developers,
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process,
- Work closely with QA Automation engineers,
- Development of new AI-based features for major releases of new and existing applications,
- Running machine learning experiments,
- Automate ML deployment process from data cleaning to model monitoring,
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code,
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents,
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review,
- Fixing issues, solving specific security troubles.
What awaits you:
- Competitive Base Salary,
- Private healthcare in Medicover,
- Powerful laptop,
- A guaranteed steep learning and development curve in the technology environment of the future,
- A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development,
- Open and direct communication with short ways, fast decisions and clearly defined goals with visible results,
- A friendly working environment,
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers,
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee.
- 12000 - 17000 PLN gross - permanent employment contract
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail us at email@example.com