Build with us the greatest team of talents
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
Do you want to be part of supportive and friendly team within new technology space? Do you want to highlight your skills in talent acquisition and recruit the best profiles of Software Engineers? Do you have experience in recruiting? This job is for you!
We look forward to getting to know you. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Research and development of a pool of qualified candidates for requests and needs
- Use of various search tools such as: Database / Job Portals / LinkedIn, ETC.
- Create and update job descriptions with cooperation of hiring managers
- E2E ownership of the recruitment process
- Post job offers on different media or websites
- Receive, sort and analyze applications
- Conduct screening interviews
- Reporting to hiring managers
- Consult with managers for the validation of the profiles
- Follow-up with managers and candidates in process
- Submit curriculum vitae to managers / partners
- Coordinate and conduct interviews (in person or by remote tools)
- Update the HR database and ensure the quality of the information
- Prepare and update daily reports (HR report, daily recruitment, KPI, etc.)
- Analyse effectiveness of the recruitment channels
- Promote jobs offers and content marketing in social media ( with our marketing support )
- Use effectively our ATS system and spread best practices among team members
- Perform basic employer branding activities
- Participate in job fairs
- Organise recruitment events
- Coordinate onboarding process
- Collect and analyse data about job market and the current trends
- Relevant experience as a talent acquisition specialist in IT/Software Industry
- Good ability to perform various types of interviews (structured and unstructured)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis, investigation and organization
- Have a good team spirit
- Be oriented towards achieving objectives and having a good sense of priorities
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity
- Office software
- Be familiar with recruitment platforms and social media
- Very good english language skills
What we offer?
- Employment based on B2B or an employment contract
- Medicover healthcare package
- The possibility of continuous improvement of qualifications and competence development through participation in industry training with the best specialists
- Work in a cool place with an even cooler, well-coordinated team
- Going out together after work, integration trips (we really like spending time together!) - of course, when it will be possible again
- A well-coordinated, professional team
- Flexible working hours
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology, room for freedom of creativity, and a high degree of influence on one’s work. Enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous base salary!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org